It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Just finished listening. I wish I could have made it to the last sale but could not because of the holiday and distance. I would have liked to have helped make it more profitable for Chris. And Murd, you are a good sport indeed! Jamie D would have never allowed those questions! The answer to the last one did not appear in a comic and don’t get me started on ransom amounts. In any case, I really appreciate the podcast!I was thinking the same thing on that last question. I always thought it had to appear in a comic? And ransom amounts! You only have to guess anywhere from zero to infinity! LOL Hey if they allowed it then congrats to the muddler!
I went to www.comiclink.com after listening to the show. That IS a dangerous place!So, @Pants ... you left us hanging with some unanswered questions:1) I'm getting a new vehicle. I liked one that I tested on Wednesday, but I'm still looking.
1) What did you decide to do about a new car? (Personally, of all the Facebook responses you listed, I thought the "Monkee Mobile" was the most clever)
2) Did you win that online auction that was ending the night you recorded?
3) What was the art that you won at the Stone Harbor auction?
2) Shortly after recording while still in the studio I was, thankfully, outbid.
3) Two consecutive pages from a 90's Birds of Prey story with cool action images of Black Canary and Huntress.
Are you looking for specifically Marvel?I cosign on 10 cent Plague. It's been awhile since I read it but it was a good read as I remember.
If you want to read an interesting history of DC twomorrows did a three part article on Major Malcolm Wheeler. He was one of the original National/DC founders. It was great, and you can get it digitally for $3.95
Twomorrows Marvel comics in the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s in the book section.
Twomorrows Image the Road to Independence is a great book of interviews by a lot of from a lot of the early Image creators. @nweathington it's been a few years can you put some pressure on the higher-ups to get a part 2?
I would also recommend The 10¢ Plague by David Hajdu.