SDCC 2017

Hey everybody! Long time no post. A few of us old-timers go to SDCC every year (well, at least the last 11) and hang out together and most of us met on here.

So -- wondering if any of the other old/new timers are going and would like to hang out, let me know!

Not sure if there is going to be a Tilted Kilt meetup this year -- Pants??

Comments

• PantsPants Posts: 544
    Trev said:

I'm always up for a Tilted Kilt meetup, but I'm not going to SDCC this year so you'll have to come to the one here near Reading.
  • TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,655
    I will be there. Not sure if I'm going to do my TV's Frank cosplay or not, but it may happen!
  • nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 5,184
    No SDCC for me this year.
  • TrevTrev Posts: 309
    Pants said:

Trev said:

I'm always up for a Tilted Kilt meetup, but I'm not going to SDCC this year so you'll have to come to the one here near Reading.
    Will hit you up next time I'm in Reading! How far from Philly?

Torchsong said:

I will be there. Not sure if I'm going to do my TV's Frank cosplay or not, but it may happen!

Come hang out! Most of our group are staying at the Hyatt.
  • PantsPants Posts: 544
    Trev said:

Pants said:

Trev said:

Will hit you up next time I'm in Reading! How far from Philly?

About 60 miles Northwest.
  • BionicDaveBionicDave Posts: 272
    I'll be at Comic-Con, it'd be fun to meet up with CGS peeps!
    Though it looks like it'll be a light turnout of us, lol.
    I stay on Coronado and ferry in each day, but I'll be there for the full con - Wednesday night through Sunday night.
    Hi @BionicDave - a bunch of us go to the cbldf party on thurs night and get together throughout the con. You can see my tentative panel sched at: https://comiccon2017.sched.com/tapearso

Anybody who wants to meet up, message me here.

If you're going to be at the cbldf party, let me know.
    I'm at the Walt simonson dinner before cbldf so I will likely show up later in the evening there.
  • mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 3,178
    So I guess this was SDCC 2017 news, but I got an email from Top Shelf announcing LEoG 4 The Tempest, which is the final volume of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. 6 issues starting in the summer of 2016.

I'm actually looking forward to this book, but Boy is the announcement everything people criticize Moore for.