Star Wars: The Last Jedi | Movie News

Teaser trailer dropped today

Comments

• DARDAR Posts: 688
    I've watched it 15 times. I might just be a little excited
  • MattMatt Posts: 3,822
    I often reflect on how the prospect of things 10-15 years would have me excited. This is one of those things that would've had me giddy with excitement...now I'm just lukewarm. I think the last 5 Star Wars movies have me treading lightly with this one.

I'm wondering if Luke wants to end the Jedi because of his failure to train new ones & the destruction they've brought with them.
  • nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 4,720
    Matt said:

I often reflect on how the prospect of things 10-15 years would have me excited. This is one of those things that would've had me giddy with excitement...now I'm just lukewarm. I think the last 5 Star Wars movies have me treading lightly with this one.

That happened to me in the theater 34 years ago about halfway through watching Return of the Jedi. I still enjoy aspects of the Star Wars universe, I just don't get all that excited about any of it.
  • MattMatt Posts: 3,822
    I heard this about Hamill's opinion on the direction of Luke weeks ago. Wasn't certain it was true. Now I'm wondering if he's trying to fudge his actual feelings on the direction.

• fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,008
    Modern science has allowed us to look into Mark Hamill's mind to see what was his thoughts were doing as he was talking:

He didn't flub anything, but one can almost hear the gears working in his head as he spoke so as to be as diplomatic as possible.