Episode 1217 Talkback: The 2012 C2E2 Tapes

PantsPants Posts: 545
edited April 2012 in CGS Episodes & Spin-Offs
Pants went to Chicago for C2E2 and did some interviews with writer Charles Soule, Filip Sablik from Top Cow, Jeff Dyer and Steve Ott from 'Every Waking Moment', Steve Bryant, Ryan Stegman, Chris Caira, Jim Segulin from the Raging Bullets podcast and JK Woodward. (1:21:54)

Listen here.

Comments

• DrBravo2DrBravo2 Posts: 31
    Thanks for the shout out, Pants! You didn't mention how I managed to sell a "CON!" shirt with holes in it, though.

To Mario, sorry for calling you "TV's Mario". I didn't realize you hate that.
  • PantsPants Posts: 545
    Thanks for the shout out, Pants! You didn't mention how I managed to sell a "CON!" shirt with holes in it, though.
    I also didn't mention how you failed to bring Lauren Cohan over to the booth. :(
  • DrBravo2DrBravo2 Posts: 31
    I told you! She was up for it until she saw a picture of you. Then she suddenly had better things to do.
  • I loved hearing my wife and I talking to Ryan Schrodt (of the Dear Dinosaur webcomic) as he was sitting at Phil Hester's table while Brian was talking to Steve and Jeff.
  • PantsPants Posts: 545
    I told you! She was up for it until she saw a picture of you. Then she suddenly had better things to do.
    Some wingman you are.
  • Eric_CEric_C Posts: 263
    That new Top Cow OGN sounds awesome and that politcal thriller book Chris Soule pimped sounds pretty cool too. I can't wait for both.
  • KyleMoyerKyleMoyer Posts: 726
    Some wingman you are.
    He can only do so much.
  • JohnGJohnG Posts: 4
    Any Top Cow fans can hear their Saturday night panel at www.topcow.com, fyi.
  • alienalalienal Posts: 465
    Wha--?!? No, Uncle Sal? Well, I hope he appears soon. Wasn't he supposed to get an Ep. for his birthday or something?
  • FeedbackFeedback Posts: 31
    It was great meeting Pants for a bit while away from the table. I got me some Comics Now Magazines for the drive back to Canada from Chicago.
  • John_SteedJohn_Steed Posts: 2,087
    @Pants : if you haven't done it yet - you need to give 11 O'Clock Comics podcast a listen (ep.#209 about 25 min.in). They are gushing about your outstanding efforts at C2E2. They give high praise. You must have left quite an impression on them :D