Avengers Mini Mighty Muggs

dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,083
edited March 2012 in World of Toys Archive
Just saw tonight that there is new Mighty Muggs out. They are about 3 inchs tall and I saw Cap,Thor,Iron man,Hawkeye and Hulk. They seem to be priced at $5. And of course I bought the Cap one. Kind of neat to see the Mighty Mugg toyline isn't completely dead yet.

Comments

• batlawbatlaw Posts: 841
    Ive been so tempted to get the Cap / Red Skull 2pack. Theyre too damn cute.
  • dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,083
    I didn't see any two packs. But if I had seen the Cap/Red skull two pack I would have bought 2 of them. One to put on my shelf the other to put on the dashboard of my car.
  • batlawbatlaw Posts: 841
    Ive seen thor/loki and cap/skull... and i think another one but not sure.
  • fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,035
    I bought the bigger versions and displayed them in my classroom. I would rotate them out every couple of weeks and my students loved them. I refuse to buy these. I can't spend anymore money! *shakes fist in the air to no one in particular.
  • MiraclemetMiraclemet Posts: 258
    I saw the Minis in Target, but only saw the Hulk/Abomination pair and the Hawkeye/something.. so I passed. If there was an Ironman/Black Widow... Id have a cart full.
  • dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,083
    I saw the Minis in Target, but only saw the Hulk/Abomination pair and the Hawkeye/something.. so I passed. If there was an Ironman/Black Widow... Id have a cart full.
    I might have to track down teh Hawkeye/something pack.