Thursday Night At Buca di Beppo

So in lieu of a Deemer meet-up this year, a bunch of us are going to be grabbing dinner at Buca di Beppo on Thursday night! If you are interested in joining us, please let me know by about two weeks before Super Show, as I'm going to make a reservation to play it on the safe side. If there's enough of us, we can obviously get multiple tables. I figure we should aim for 7pm in case anybody hits any traffic on the ride in.

Just so you know, Buca di Beppo is a family-style Italian joint, so you do have the option of sharing multiple plates with multiple people if you wanna try a little bit of everything.

See you guys soon!

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Posts: 210

So in lieu of a Deemer meet-up this year, a bunch of us are going to be grabbing dinner at Buca di Beppo on Thursday night! If you are interested in joining us, please let me know by about two weeks before Super Show, as I'm going to make a reservation to play it on the safe side. If there's enough of us, we can obviously get multiple tables. I figure we should aim for 7pm in case anybody hits any traffic on the ride in.

Just so you know, Buca di Beppo is a family-style Italian joint, so you do have the option of sharing multiple plates with multiple people if you wanna try a little bit of everything.

See you guys soon!</blockquote

Sounds good, I should be able to make it

• i_am_scifii_am_scifi Posts: 519
    JamieD said:

Woohoo!

Also, somebody "disagrees" with this plan? lol
  • I have about an 8 hour drive according to google maps. I should be able to check in and still make it to this dinner.

JamieD said:

Woohoo!

Also, somebody "disagrees" with this plan? lol
    Ian you are in good company, someone disagreed that I liked Frank Thornton in Are you being served, trolls gotta be trolls
  • TrustyMutsiTrustyMutsi Posts: 161
    I should be home around 4-4:30pm Thursday. Ian, I'll get you my phone #.
    Sounds good, Harold!
    Reservation has been made for 7:15pm! See you all then.
    woo hoo, I will be there with my sister Shana who will be helping out all weekend and didnt want to pass up a meal at Buccas
    Sweet! She'll be lucky number 9. :D

Sweet! She'll be lucky number 9. :D

Dani and Chris from Wild Pig will be a possibility too